Holiday Package for FIFA 2018
Holiday Package for Russia
Visit Moscow for FIFA Fever to see it Live from the grounds of fantastic stadiums specially modified for FIFA 2018. Follow your team or select from the stadium holding the event.
Package starting from 1, 65, 000.00 for 2 adults inclusive of flights , 2& 3 Star Hotels , Hi-speed train to St.Petersberg 3N & 2N in Moscow with 1 day City Tour each on Hop On Hop Off Bus.
MOSCOW FIFA HOLIDAY PACKAGE 3N/4D FOR FIFA 2018
Come 14th June 2018 and all eyes would be on this central field of LUZHNIKI STADIUM holding the first match of FIFA 2018 between Russia and Saudi Arabia. The Kick off time is 20:30 IST. With Russia having 66% chances of winning Saudi 12% and Draw 22% it will mark the beginning of 21st FIFA 2018 with 32 teams participating in this crowned tournament.
Moscow city centre is the most trusted place for one to stay for the duration the tournament is ON. Red Metro line is the quickest way on get to the stadium which is SW of the city centre. Average distance is about 12 kms and takes about 35 minutes to get there despite traffic.
Hotels starting from INR 6000 PP are available but NOVOTEL, COURTYARD & ASTRUS all 3star category Hotels in the city centre are recommended. Though little expensive for the season @INR 15000 per day on twin sharing basis.
With temperature ranging between 9-19 degrees and humidity @50% the weather is going to be pleasant for Indian travellers.
Even if one is not able to get to the stadium unless prior booking of tickets to the stadium is done, one can enjoy the euphoria at the local pubs with large screens and plenty of Vodka flowing.
Call us for customised tours.
South India Holiday package.
4 nights and 5 days
Visit Madurai , Rameshwaran, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
Includes flights, 3 star Hotels with breakfast on twin sharing basis and 1 extra bed, local transport in air-conditioned Innova.
Best price 25999.00 per person if 5 persons travel together and book 2 months in advance.